JP Singh, ICF-PCC
EXECUTIVE COACH & STRATEGY CONSULTANT
‘Tapping into the leader’s inner strengths and potential creates excellent results easier and faster’. This is what JP Singh experienced as an executive leader and practices as he ‘Works Together with You to Facilitate Realisation of Your Business, Professional and Personal Potential’. His down-to-earth, streamlined approach guides executives to straightforward and consistent growth. Adept at quickly identifying root causes and working towards dynamic, impactful steps forward, JP recognizes the interconnectedness of great leaders and their teams and clients.
A soft spoken and effective motivator, JP is a visionary with great energy and passion for leadership success. He equips leaders to better navigate all aspects of their professional challenges, strengthen their business perspective and leadership effectiveness. JP accompanies executives on their leadership change journey encouraging their progress through empathy and discipline.
JP holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, and a Mechanical Engineering degree from Delhi College of Engineering. He is a highly experienced executive coach with certifications and accreditations from recognized worldwide organizations, such as :
• Certified Power Coach by Coaching and Leadership International Inc.
• Certified Group Power Coach by Coaching and Leadership International Inc.
• Certified Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
• Certified on Techniques for Problem Solving / Decision Making, Prioritization, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Analysis and Innovation by Kepner & Fourie
• PCC Credential from International Coach Federation